Looking for an Ads / AdWords agency to take your digital marketing to the next level?
Looking for a certified Google AdWords agency to deliver an integrated strategy with your other marketing activity?
Looking for the best Google AdWords agency that provides results for your business in terms of revenue, profit and growth?
Bliss Search is the answer to all of these questions!
- We take strategies to the next level, beyond the standard search campaign in each Australian capital city (unless that’s what you specifically want…), by exploring all of the online marketing opportunities and then devising a unique strategy to suit your business, your customers and you!
- We are a Premier Google Partner, which is an acknowledgement by Google for success agencies helping clients grow their business – not just spend more, so we have access to a unique support group of Google employees to improve our client’s campaigns.
- And we are the best AdWords agency because we’re focused on results, relationships and transparency – no fluffing around with marketing jargon to confuse clients or telling them a campaign was successful because it got so many clicks to the website; We report only on results that affect the success of your business!
What’s Included in AdWords Management?
Dependent on your needs, we can help set up a Google Ads account for your business or optimise an existing account. With initial discussions around what you aim to achieve – such as online sales, customer leads, brand awareness, etc. – we will then conduct research and develop a campaign strategy to reach your KPIs.
Once launched, our monthly management fees include ongoing campaign optimisations, monthly reporting with useful insights*, quarterly business reviews, and more.
*Are you confused by monthly reports of data exported from Google Ads into a PDF? Our customised reporting provides actionable insights, backed by data, for you to understand how to grow your business online.
By employing Bliss Search for PPC management, we can help maximise your leads, sales and return-on-investment for digital marketing. See our portfolio of work and how we’ve helped other clients grow.
Now known as Google Ads, AdWords PPC management typically involves:
- In-depth keyword research to understand what your target audience is searching for and how to position your business to attract customers
- Campaign selection and ongoing optimisation to ensure your budget provides the best ROI and you’re being seen when relevant customers are ready to convert
- Competitor analysis with market insights and peer sets (provided by our Google support team) of how you’re performing in your industry sector
Why Choose Bliss as Your PPC Management Agency?
We’re at the forefront of new digital marketing technologies and opportunities, as we continually assess and test tools to further improve client performance. Read news articles from our team for insights on Google Ads as well as Social Media Marketing, Seach Engine Optimisation, and more.
And as a leading PPC management company in Australia, we build relationships with clients based on transparency and results. We also aim to improve your digital marketing knowledge so that you can see the value in our services by ensuring you understand why the campaigns are set up a certain way, why to target certain keywords or geo-locations, and how everything impacts your business.
Get the most out of your Google AdWords (now called Google Ads) campaigns by employing AdWords management services of a digital marketing agency. A team of skilled professionals can ensure you get the best return on investment by targeting customers browsing online with a specific message at the time they are most likely to convert – this is done by optimising your campaign strategy (e.g. maximise clicks, maximise conversions, etc.), location targeting, daily budgets, keyword targeting, and more.
Bliss Search provides award-winning Google AdWords management services to a variety of businesses, franchises, not-for-profit organisations and more. Read case studies on our work that showcase the impact of successful AdWords management in Australia.
Why else choose us over other agencies?
We are Google Premier Partner Certified
We are a certified Google Premier Partner, which is only granted to the top 3% of participating agencies each calendar year (How to earn the Google Partner Badge). This certification is based on:
- Company Performance: based on the revenue growth and retention of clients, as well as our agency growth.
- Spend: based on the total ad spend during the last 90 days, from all our clients
- Certifications: based on individual certifications (across Search, Display, Video and Shopping) held by at least 50% of agency employees
We use the Latest Advertising Technologies
We ensure we stay up-to-date on the latest advertising technologies, platforms and tools available to digital marketers. As the digital landscape is continuously evolving, we love to test new opportunities – and if successful, include in client strategies to further drive growth. Examples include:
- New Dynamic Features added to Google’s Responsive Search Ads: for advertisers who rely on dynamic functions such as countdown customisers and location insertion in ads
- New Discovery Ad format coming to Google Ads: native ads that appear in multiple Google feed environments
Read Case Studies on Our Success
As we are a results-driven digital marketing agency, we have several case studies on our success. Working across different industries with different goals, budgets and customers, we have the skillset to adapt to different circumstances and develop the best strategy for your unique business. See the results within each case study for examples of how we’ve helped clients grow online!
Contact Us for a Quote
Get a quote for our Google AdWords management services by talking to us about your strategy, KPIs, business goals, budget and timeframe for activity.
Our competitive AdWords management cost includes insightful meetings, reporting, ongoing support and more.
Start improving the performance of your PPC campaigns by contacting us for a consultation. Our team would be happy to review your opportunities and discuss a strategy.