As the Australian ecommerce market grows, as does the importance of using ecommerce SEO services (if you don’t have the in-house expertise) to stay ahead of the competition.
- The Australian ecommerce market is set to grow to about A$35B by the end of 2021 (Statista).
- 8 out of 10 Australians shop online and 1 in every 10 items will be bought online in 2021 (Statista).
- 25% of online sales in Australia were through mobile devices (Statista).
Elements of Ecommerce SEO
The best ecommerce SEO services review all aspects of your digital landscape, not just how your products rank in organic search results. Consider reviewing:
- Search Engine Availability; How do your products appear to search engines? Are the URLs crawlable and indexed efficiently with optimised robots.txt and sitemap.xml?
- Images; Is alt text included for visually-impaired users and crawlers? And are they appearing in image searches?
- Stock Availability; What happens if a product becomes out-of-stock / temporarily discontinued / permanently discontinued? Are fundamental website redirects in place for this?
- Speed; Does the website meet Google’s latest Core Web Vitals standards? Is it utilising server-side tagging or other speed-optimisation opportunities?
- Mobile Responsiveness; Are clickable elements too close together? Are product descriptions easily accessible and readable?
- User-Experience; Can products be easily compared? Is the website search functionality effective? Is there a quick point of contact (phone number / email / form) for customers?
- Conversion-Rate-Optimisation; Any issues with add to cart functionality? Are navigation and product filtering options optimised?
Whether you’re using Magento, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Shopify or any other ecommerce platform, Bliss has the expertise and the best ecommerce seo services to help your business grow.
Contact Us to Learn More
Talk to our team for a free consultation and hear why to choose us as your ecommerce SEO company.